Disrupting Dementia Care Conference
Following the successful reception of our Disrupting Dementia Care conference in Toronto, we are bringing it home to the UK & Ireland! Come join the Dementia Care Matters team and a panel of dementia care experts to learn how you can aid in the disruption of the care sector.
• Learn from David’s experience in implementing Butterfly Homes across 5 countries
• Feel inspired, challenged and leave focused on the core ingredients of achieving real culture change
• Hear about the reality and success factors in implementing an emotional intelligence model in care
• See why dementia design is only the wrapping to what really creates sustainable transformation
• Settle the debate on why cost benefit savings outstrip the start up costs of a Butterfly Project
This conference is designed for anyone who is inspired to make a change in the care sector.
Early Bird Price: £95 + VAT Standard Price: £125 + VAT
30th January - University of Wales, Cardiff
6th March - Location TBD
21st March - Edinburgh
26th June - Dublin