Person Centred Dementia Care
"Merging Person Centred Care and Culture Change - An Emotional Journey" ©
This course has been the best training that I have ever done in my 26 years of working with older people.” (course participant)
Duration: 12 days over one year
Standard Price: £825 + VAT
- Midlands: Course Description Booking Form - Venue: The Bull, Peterborough Start date: 29th May 2019
- York: Course Description Booking Form - Venue: York CVS, York Start date: 8th May 2019
- Wales: Course Description Booking Form - Venue: University of South Wales Treforest Campus, Pontypridd Start date: 7th March 2019
- This course is focused on achieving skills and culture change in care homes
- Learn from experienced Consultants / Trainers what really works in transforming dementia care.
- Experiencing a balanced training of direct, emotional and passionate style, along with a reflective, thoughtful and caring approach and a fun-loving energy.
- Return to work after these sessions fired up and inspired with the emotional drive to really know how to change things.
All prices are subject to change
This course is also available 'in-house' for your organisation. To discuss please call 01273 242335.