Person Centred Dementia Care: University Recognised Course
David Sheard is returning in 2017 to personally facilitate this course alongside Peter Priednieks, Director of Learning and Sally Knocker, Consultant Trainer.
This year we have two courses running, one in London and one in Cardiff.
“This course has been the best training that I have ever done in my 26 years of working with older people.” (course participant)
Duration: 12 days over one year New 2017 price: from £825 + VAT Includes: Resources Membership for 1 year worth £30
- London Information: Course Description Course Dates Booking Form
- Cardiff Information: Course Description Course Dates Booking Form
- Spend time with Dr David Sheard really learning why dementia care matters so much emotionally and practically to him.
- Learn from David after his 35 years what really works in transforming dementia care.
- Hear directly from the two original course facilitators David and Peter what the very best in dementia care over the last 20 years looks, sounds and feels like and what it takes to achieve this.
- Experience this training duo: really benefitting from the balance between David's direct, emotional and passionate style with Peter's reflective, thoughtful and very caring approach within training.
- Return to work after these sessions fired up and inspired with the emotional drive to really know how to change things.
This course is also available 'in-house' for your organisation. To discuss please call 01273 242335.
Recognised by University of Surrey & University of Brighton