Dementia Care Training Matters: University Recognised Course
University credit options at MSc levels
Awarded Recognising educational Quality (ReQ) Mark - award certificate
Duration: 8 days attended and 2 days self study.
Cost: London: £1,295 + VAT Dublin: 1500 Euros
Copy of “Growing: Training that works”, authored by David Sheard (Dr) & supporting documents.
- Learning and practising how to deliver dementia care training that really matters.
- Shifting the focus as a trainer from awareness training to learning, training and coaching that achieves direct service improvement.
- Designing a dementia care training workshop at different levels of need.
- Receiving helpful feedback on your training and facilitation skills.
- Knowing how to facilitate the adult learning cycle in dementia care learning.
- Growing your own personal skills development in being a trainer.
- Delivering change in dementia care staff and practice through coaching.
- Work through Dementia Care Matter’s Being a Star model of dementia care training.
London course starts May 2013
Recognised by University of Surrey & University of Brighton